Three of the Hudson Valley’s top accounting firms have come together to form RBT CPAs, LLP, as we strive to be Remarkably Better Together. Stay tuned while our new site is being built.
About your privacy
Your privacy is important to us and we understand how important it is to you. Therefore, we have created this online privacy statement to help you learn and follow how we handle your information. Although it is not necessary to provide any personal information when you visit the Sedore’s website, you may, at some point, provide personal information when you submit an inquiry to us. Under these circumstances, Sedore strives to protect your information and will not distribute personally identifying information to outside entities or companies without the consent of the user.
Terms and Conditions
1. Sedore provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Sedore, its capabilities and the work it has done for its clients worldwide over the years. By accessing this site you agree, without limitation or qualification, to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below and all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about Sedore and no other use is permitted.
2. Sedore does not collect personal or corporate e-mail addresses or any personally identifiable information on visitors to our site, without permission. Any information that you submit to this website is used solely to respond to your inquiry.
3. Sedore assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with this site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Sedore’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but Sedore has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it may be linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Sedore.
We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any data you submit to us. However, we will use reasonable efforts provide the confidentiality of e-mails, resumes, applications or inquiries sent to us for purpose of seeking information or for inquiring into potential employment with us, in accordance with our employment policies. Any e-mail, resume or submission you send to us will be used only for internal purposes. Please be aware that submission of your resume or application may not be considered and we are under no obligation to respond to such solicitations. Sedore is an equal opportunity employer.
4. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass Sedore or its clients.
5. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses, or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event, is Sedore responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Sedore is informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
6. Sedore does not collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18.
7. Headquarters of Sedore are located in Poughkeepsie, New York. This site as well as these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the State of New York regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in New York.
9. Use of this site is subject to all of the terms and conditions contained herein, which you as a user accept by contacting and using this site and all results thereof.
10. Sedore reserves the right to revise and update these terms and conditions at any time, effective the date of posting to the site of the new and/or amended terms.
1. Sedore or its clients own copyright of all material on this site; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is also owned by Sedore.
2. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Sedore’s prior written permission.
3. Sedore or its clients own all trade names, trademarks, service marks, and logos located on this site. Use of trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos are not permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
4. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com.